Pigmentation refers to the color of the skin, and it can be affected by a variety of factors. Excess pigmentation or dark spots on the skin can be caused by several factors, including:
- Sun damage: Exposure to the sun's harmful UV rays can lead to excess pigmentation or dark spots on the skin. This is because the skin produces more melanin, the pigment that gives skin its color, in response to UV exposure.
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause, or as a result of certain medications can cause excess pigmentation on the skin.
- Genetics: Some people are more prone to developing excess pigmentation or dark spots on the skin due to their genetic makeup.
- Inflammation: Inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema, or psoriasis can cause excess pigmentation or dark spots on the skin.
- Age: As we age, the skin produces less melanin, which can lead to the development of age spots or hyperpigmentation.
- Post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH): PIH occurs when the skin produces excess melanin in response to an injury, such as a cut, burn, or pimple.
By having energy released into our device at 2MHz, we have 300 micron needle tips which is able to target precise depth, on pigmentation areas.
The emitted 2MHz strengthens and improves skin health by repairing damaged skin cells, blood vessels, and remodels skin collagen through the increase in the production of collagen and elastin.
- Minimally-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment
- Suitable for all skin types, even darker skin tones that are prone to post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH)
- Improved acne scarring and discoloration
- Reduced fine lines and wrinkles
- Minimizes enlarged pores
As everyone is different, our Aesthetic Doctor will specially design a personalized treatment plan just for you during the consultation which can help you to achieve your desired results according to your aesthetic goals and needs.
If you are keen on a treatment and would like to know more, you may make an enquiry with us. Do feel free to contact us to book a consultation so that our team of experts may solve all your pigmentation worries.
Drop us a line
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a question?
You can Call (+65) 6481 1806 | Whatsapp Us at (+65) 9727 3038