Lift and Tighten Neck
What is a Neck Lift?
A Neck lift is a cosmetic procedure where temporary medical sutures are used to create a subtle yet visible “lift” in the skin.
Instead of surgically removing loose skin as would a facelift, the surgeon simply suspends skin by stitching up portions of it.
During our neck lift, multiple threads built with anchors or cogs are used to “hook” onto the tissues supporting the skin. This produces a pulling effect, therefore tightening and lifting your face.
Besides lifting the skin, the procedure also fight ageing by activating the body’s natural healing process and stimulating collagen production. This is due to the threads used — as they dissolve, they trigger the body to release large surges of collagen in treated areas. As we all know, collagen is the holy grail that keeps us looking young and our skin strong and supple.
What are the benefits of a Neck Lift?
- ⦁ Defines and sharpens your facial contours
- ⦁ Elevates your nose bridge and tip
- ⦁ Rejuvenates skin for a youthful appearance
- ⦁ Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
- ⦁ Brightens skin tone
- ⦁ Improves appearance of stretch marks and acne scars
- ⦁ Stimulates collagen production
- ⦁ No need for surgery
- ⦁ Natural looking results
What is the procedure of getting a Neck lift like?
Your first consultation would involve:
(1) Checking your suitability for Neck Lifts
(2) Your doctor lets you know what to expect, from medical technicalities, level of pain, medication to take etc. During this consultation, you should also ask as many questions as you can
(3) Discussing and managing your expectations
As everyone is different, our Aesthetic Doctor will specially design a personalized treatment plan just for you during the consultation which can help you to achieve your desired results according to your aesthetic goals and needs.
If you are keen on a treatment and would like to know more, you may make an enquiry with us. Do feel free to contact us to book a consultation so that our team of experts may solve all your neck lifting worries.
Drop us a line
You can email us at email@example.com
Have a question?
You can Call (+65) 6481 1806 | Whatsapp Us at (+65) 9727 3038