|An Overview of Rejuran Skin Booster
|Monthly initially for 3 sessions, then 6-monthly maintenance thereafter
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PROFHILO AND REJURAN HEALER
|Increased skin hydration and stimulates collagen and elastin production
|Face, neck, under-eye, decolletage and hands
|Enhances collagen production, improves skin elasticity and firmness
|Face, neck, under-eye area and hands
HOW TO CHOOSE BETWEEN PROFHILO AND REJURAN?
Well, the best option is to rely on your aesthetic doctors or your singapore dermatologist who will investigate the skin peculiarities of a patient and choose the most suitable treatment for you.
At the same time, however, here is the list of things that might make the choice between Profhilo and Rejuran easier:
- If you have an allergy to hyaluronic acid (and, therefore, cannot undergo Profhilo injection), you might want to try out Rejuran injection to rejuvenate the skin;
- You might also opt for Rejuran near me in case you have exceptionally thin and sensitive skin;
- In case of not willing to undergo any downtime, the usage of Profhilo injection might be a more reasonable solution;
- Choose Rejuran injection if your main aesthetic problems are large pores and acne skin. And vice versa, try out Profhilo injection if your primary concern is the dryness of the skin
WHICH IS BETTER PROFHILO OR REJURAN? WHICH IS BETTER THAN PROFHILO?
It is not accurate to say that one treatment is better than the other because they are different treatments that work through different mechanisms and are used for different purposes.
Profhilo and Rejuran are both effective treatments for skin rejuvenation, but they target different aspects of skin aging.
Profhilo Singapore is primarily used to hydrate and lift the skin, while Rejuran Singapore is designed to stimulate collagen production and improve skin texture.
The choice between the two treatments will depend on the individual patient’s skin concerns and goals. A qualified and experienced aesthetic doctor singapore will be able to recommend the best treatment plan for each patient based on their specific needs.
It is important to note that both Profhilo and Rejuran near me are medical procedures that should only be performed by trained and qualified medical professionals. Patients should always consult with a licensed and experienced aesthetic doctor Singapore before undergoing any type of aesthetic treatment.
Both men and women wanting to improve skin hydration and overall quality can try Profhilo Treatment. And while there are no age limits or restrictions, it is recommended for patients 30 and above. You may be a suitable candidate if you:
- Are experiencing the first signs of aging or laxity
- Notice a change in your skin texture like fine lines, a loss of elasticity, and some crepiness
- Look a bit older than your age
- Notice that your skin lacks hydration
- Want to achieve a beautiful, youthful glow
- Your skin lost the radiance it once had
A consultation with an aesthetic doctor will determine if Profhilo treatment is right for you or if there are other treatments more suitable to the concerns you wish to treat or improve.
Yes, Profhilo treatment is safe. It does not contain any additives like BBDE, which is known to increase the formation of lumps. Just make sure to have the treatment administered by a trained and experienced medical practitioner.
Side Effects of Profhilo are as follows:
- some redness and swelling
- slight bruising after the treatment,
but these are temporary and subside after a few hours.
There is little to no downtime, but it is recommended to avoid intense workouts after the treatment. Patients are also advised to avoid anti-inflammatory medications and alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
Yes, you can combine Profhilo with other treatments. Combining Profhilo with other treatments allows you to address a wider range of skin concerns that go beyond what Profhilo alone can cover.
Drop us a line
IMAGO AESTHETIC CLINIC SINGAPORE
AMK HUB CLINIC #03-26B
Call: (+65) 6481 1806
Whatsapp: (+65) 9727 3038
IMAGO AESTHETIC CLINIC SINGAPORE
CENTREPOINT MALL CLINIC #03-23
Call: (+65) 6334 2293
Whatsapp: (+65) 9839 6929